Psychologist’s New Book Can Have You
Looking for Love in All the Right Places
“Committed is a practical manual for anyone seeking to build and maintain a stable relationship. It offers grounded, realistic advice for readers to strengthen their bond with their significant other and get loyalty from the one they love.” ~ Dr. John Gray, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
Who hasn’t played the game of love and lost at least once? In her new book, Committed: Finding Love and Loyalty Through the Seven Archetypes, renowned psychologist Carmen Harra and her daughter Alexandra, a certified relationship coach, explain what we might be doing wrong and how to fix it. The solution will be a combination of inner work and learning how to recognize the types of partners we meet along the road.
“What is commitment, and why is it so hard to achieve?” Harra asks. “We’ve all struggled in love, but if you picked up this book, it means you’re ready to end cycles of pain and disappointment and foster a truly fulfilling relationship.”
Committed was written to help readers reevaluate the way they think about love. It’s a relationship manual that unfolds in two parts: first, the work one needs to perform on the inside, and then the seven distinct archetypes one could encounter on the outside.
- Committed can show you how to:
- • reexamine core beliefs you hold about commitment and let go of harmful assumptions,
- • clear karmic patterns that were passed down to you and heal emotional trauma from your youth,
- • liberate yourself from people, places, and habits that no longer serve you,
- • develop an unshakable sense of self-worth so that you give love not just to another partner but to the right partner,
- • identify your partner’s archetype as well as his strengths, weaknesses, mindset, and commitment capacity,
- • determine your own love archetype,
- • make your partner commit based on the needs, fears, and desires of his archetype,
- • navigate successfully through the world of online and in-person dating,
- • build emotional intimacy with your partner,
- • mediate external influences that come between you, and
- • apply real-world solutions to resolve any relationship problem!
In the first part of Committed, readers learn how to reexamine core beliefs they hold, clear karmic patterns, heal any emotional trauma, liberate themselves from people who no longer serve them and develop an unshakable sense of self-worth.
Carmen Harra is an intuitive psychologist, best-selling author, radio show host and relationship expert. In the past 25 years, she has helped over 40,000 people rediscover peace of mind, reclaim personal power and regain joy. Her clients come from all walks of life, from the lady next door to Hollywood celebrities and eminent politicians. She’s the author of international best-sellers like Everyday Karma, Decoding Your Destiny; The Eleven Eternal Principles; and Wholeliness, among others. Carmen has hosted call-in shows on Hay House Radio, WOR Radio and WABC Radio. She currently hosts Miracle Guidance for Everyday Life every Tuesday on OMTimes Radio.
Alexandra Harra is a certified life and relationship coach and author, while also boasting commendable career accomplishments as a writer. She writes regularly for renowned publications such as the Huffington Post and proactively aids her mother’s mission to bring joy and love into people’s relationships.
Follow the author on her website, www.CarmenHarra.com.
Committed: Finding Love and Loyalty
Through the Seven Archetypes
Publisher: Newman Springs Publishing Inc.